'Friday Night Lights' Star Zach Gilford Marries Kiele Sanchez!
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: JC1/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: KH1/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: RW3/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: AB1/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
The couple met in early 2010 as costars on the ABC pilot The Matadors, which wasn't picked up to series. "She is the most amazing woman in the world," Gilford, 30, raved of Sanchez, 36, during the Television Critics Association Summer Press Tour in 2012.
This is the first marriage for Gilford and the second for Sanchez, who divorced from writer and film director Zach Helm. The newlyweds were both born and raised in Illinois.
Gilford -- best known for playing quarterback Matt Saracen on NBC's Friday Night Lights -- most recently starred in the FOX series Mob Doctor, which was canceled after 13 episodes. He next stars opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger in the movie The Last Stand, premiering Jan. 18, 2013. Gilford's other TV and film credits include Off the Map, In Our Nature and Post Grad. Sanchez, who previously appeared on ABC's Lost, currently stars in A&E's The Glades.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite