- Photo: Erik Jordan/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Sultana/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG10 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/R-STEINBERG11 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Zoe Saldana/GQ13 of 16
- Photo: Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Revenge' Ups Gretchen Berg, Aaron Harberts to Executive ProducersMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:08:58 PM
- Carole King Hits D.C. for Gershwin Salute MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:03:12 PM
- Zac Efron Will Get Busted With Cocaine in Fox's 'Narc'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:00:27 PM
- Universal's 'Endless Love' Hitting Theaters on Valentine's DayMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:47:06 PM
- TLC's 'Little Couple' Preview: A Crash Course in Parenting (Exclusive VidMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:21:51 PM
- ABC's 'Revenge' Ups Gretchen Berg, Aaron Harberts to Executive Producers
Zoe Saldana frequently gets her ass kicked in the gym -- and that's exactly how she likes it.
The 33-year-old tells Us Weekly she works with Hollywood-based trainer Steve Moyer to stay in shape and get red carpet ready. Because she considers herself an athlete, Saldana doesn't "walk in going, 'Oh, just make me beautiful!" she said Sunday at the Second Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic in L.A.
"We target whatever I want to target," she explained. "If I know I'm doing a movie and I need my thighs to get stronger, we start tackling exercises that strengthen the body. If I'm like, 'I'm going to an event in a week and I want my arms to look really toned,' we do stuff for that."
The "Colombiana" star added that she relies on Moyer because she doesn't "like to work out on my own. I like to get grilled!"
Saldana's other workout essentials include drinking lots of water and listening to "really good music!"
"Right now I'm listening a Rihanna's 'We Found Love' a lot," she told Us, adding that she's a fan of a new band called Jessica 6. "They're so good!"
Once she's feeling red carpet ready, Saldana said she makes sure to eat a healthy meal before leaving the house.
"It's important to not have an empty stomach when you're walking the red carpet because so many things can go wrong. Eat what makes you happy and not what makes you bloated and have a great time," she told Us. "That's always been my motto! And every now and then you can have a glass of wine -- it takes off the edge!"
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite