- Photo: Ellen von Unwerth/Glamour4 of 7
On if she feels pressure to look a certain way:
"I don't. But actresses have definitely gotten thinner over the course of my lifetime.
RELATED: 12 secret signs he's into you
"Women I admired growing up -- Debra Winger, Diane Keaton, Meryl Streep -- were all beautiful and thin, but not too thin. There are a lot of actresses who are unhealthy-skinny -- much, much too skinny. You can't Pilates to that. I'm a very small person, and if I lost 15 pounds, I'd look like them; it's scary. For young girls, what does that say? You need to look this way to be successful? That's not true. You do not need to look or be anorexic to be successful in Hollywood. The range of what's acceptable is larger than what people believe."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite