Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband extended as conservator
- Photo: curt wilcott/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Matt Smith/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Lennox McLendon/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Julie Markes/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: PF1/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Thursday TV: Rectify Finale, Simpsons MarathonMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 6:36:00 AM
- 'The View' Gets New Logo and Set for New SeasonMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 6:19:00 AM
- 7 Breakout Movie Stars of Fall 2014 From a 'Gone Girl' to a 'Maze RunnerMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 12:19:00 AM
- Aaron Paul Announces 'Breaking Bad' Los Angeles Scavenger HuntMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 12:06:00 AM
- 'Big Brother': Kathy Griffin Joins Zingbot to Roast Remaining HouseguestsMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 11:16:00 PM
- Thursday TV: Rectify Finale, Simpsons Marathon
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband will remain the ailing actress' conservator until at least August and will have to account for her assets, a judge ruled Wednesday.
RELATED: Remembering Dick Clark
Fredric von Anhalt has served as his wife's conservator since July after the actress' daughter questioned whether he was providing proper medical care and appropriately managing her finances.
An attorney appointed to represent Gabor's interests wrote in a report that von Anhalt has generally been a good steward of his wife and has complied with terms of a settlement that required strict financial oversight. The report by attorney LeAnne Maillian states it appears von Anhalt had used some of his wife's money to pay his own expenses, but that he has already repaid it.
Von Anhalt's attorney William Remery declined to state how much was repaid.
RELATED: Remembering Whitney Houston
Gabor, a Hungarian-born sexpot of the 1950s and 1960s, has been in declining health in recent years. She has contended with a broken hip, a leg amputated because of gangrene, blood clots, infections, pneumonia and other ailments and requires around-the-clock care.
Superior Court Judge Reva Goetz said Frederic von Anhalt should provide details about his wife's finances by July so that she can review details before she reviews the case again on Aug. 21.
Maillian said she is receiving monthly financial reports about Gabor's estate.
Gabor's daughter Francesca Hilton has questioned whether von Anhalt was properly caring for her 95-year-old mother and her finances. Hilton's attorney Kenneth Kossoff said Wednesday he is still seeking more details about Gabor's medical care, but that didn't want to publicly discuss them.
RELATED: Remembering Donna Summer
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite